To participate within The Face of Agric Nigeria Reality Show, you must meet and agree to all the requirements set out in the competition rules set out below
Eligibility & Acceptance
- I am Nigerian citizen
- I am a female
- I have attained the age of 18 years and not older than the age of 28 years
- I have never been married or given birth to a child
- I have attended at least secondary School
- I have no criminal records
- Enter online- Fill out form in great detail
If successful you will be contacted by a member of staff and congratulated on becoming a finalist via email or SMS.
- English is the official language of the Face of Agric Nigeria reality show. It is a requirement for contestant to speak English.
Code of Conduct
- Contestant shall be a person whose background is not likely to bring in to disrepute the Face of Agric Nigeria reality show title or the Licensee or the Promoter or any person associated with them
- Contestant affirms that she in good health and will continue to be a person of good moral character; that she has not committed and will not commit any act inconsistent with the highest standards of public morals and conventions or that will reflect unfavorably on the reality show, its representatives, sponsors and/or licensees; that she has not appeared in, or posed for, any nude or provocative photographs prior to, during the preliminary or reality show finals, or during her reign
- Contestant will conduct herself in a courteous, professional manner at all times during the Face of Agric Nigeria reality show contest and while representing their title
- Contestant will not slander or libel other contestants, judges, Kairos Events and Entertainment staff or anyone else involved with or connected to the Face of Agric Nigeria reality show. Defamatory verbal and/or written remarks against Kairos Events and Entertainment or the Face of Agric Nigeria reality show will result in immediate disqualification, forfeiture of any and all prizes and awards won, and legal charges
- Any contestant found publicly posting slanderous remarks on public forums, social networking site or any other public domain will be immediately disqualified
- Good sportsmanship is expected at all times. Disruptive behavior before, during, or after the reality show may result in disqualification, removal from the premises, and legal charges
- I agree that I am not under contract with any person, firm or corporation in respect to my present title nor have I made any legal obligations that would prevent my appearance or participation at the competition
- To attend the National final, if selected as the winner in the preliminary final reality show and further abide by all the required services, rules and regulations governing this reality show
- If selected as a winner the Face of Agric Nigeria they will not enter or compete in any other regional or national reality show without prior permission from Kairos Events and Entertainment. The winner may not compete in any other reality show or beauty contest until after her reign
- If selected as a winner of the Face of Agric Nigeria a contract will be signed pertaining to the code of conduct, appearances and work, including modelling, television and film, that the winners undertake during their reign on behalf of Kairos Events and Entertainment
- That a commission of 20% (plus VAT on that commission, if applicable) will be deducted by the directors of Kairos Events and Entertainment from the gross fee for any paid assignment as a Face of Agric Nigeria reality show contestant, which has been organised and booked with Kairos Events and Entertainment
- To look solely to Kairos Events and Entertainment with respect to all matters relating to her application, rules, regulations, policies, preparation, rehearsal, performance and selection process, and all other matters relating to the preliminary reality show
- That Kairos Events and Entertainment. Its officers, employees, and reality show personnel are not responsible for accidents, injury or theft incurred at the time of the Face of Agric Nigeria reality show finals or travel to and from
- That Kairos Events and Entertainment is not responsible for negligence or fraud on the part of reality show sponsors, judges, or contract vendors (e.g., photographer, videographer, etc.) who may be providing products or services to delegates and winners at the finals
- That Kairos Events and Entertainment is not responsible for negligence or fraud on the part of the host hotel
- That Kairos Events and Entertainment is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage caused to any and all prizes, gifts, and awards bestowed upon entrant after these items become the property of entrant. Entrant agrees to incur replacement and/or repair costs to lost, stolen, or damaged items including but not limited to: crown/tiara, sash, plaques, trophies, etc
- That the date/venue of The Face of Agric Nigeria reality show is subject to change and in such a case, the entrant is not eligible for a refund
- That prizes given by sponsors to prize winners are not the responsibility of Kairos Events and Entertainment. Kairos Events and Entertainment cannot be held liable for any sponsor not fulfilling their prizes to winners
- All deadlines for photographs, and contestant information are strictly enforced and must be adhered to by entrant and by the winner of the Face of Agric Nigeria reality show
Payments / Refund Policy
All payments made to Kairos Events and Entertainment for participating in FOAN 2020.
All fees paid to Kairos Events and Entertainment are NOT REFUNDABLE and NOT TRANSFERABLE in full or in part for under any circumstances. This includes, but is not limited to entry fees, advertising fees, reality show admission ticket sales fees, guest meal fees and any other fees paid to Kairos Events and Entertainment by anyone including, but not limited to, delegates, sponsors, and advertisers.
Photography & Videography
Contestant authorise the right for Photography & Videography for the Face of Agric Nigeria reality show final. This includes internet, websites, and printed publications.
Disqualification / Title Relinquishment
If contestant is disqualified or relinquishes, for any reason, any title awarded to her, all prizes must be returned in full, and in condition received.
Contestant make their own travel arrangements. FOAN is not responsible for arranging travel or intervening / resolving disputes involving travel to the reality show competition.
Publicity and Promotion
By virtue of participation in the Face of Agric Nigeria delegate agrees to allow FOAN the right to use her name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information for purposes of publicity and promotion now and in the future. Delegate understands that her name, likeness, voice, and/or biographical information may be used on the Internet, in print advertising, press releases and merchandise related to the Face of Agric Nigeria reality show Grand contest (e.g., t-shirts, tote bags, hats, other apparel, mouse pads, and other promotional materials.) Delegate agrees that photographs submitted to the Face of Agric Nigeria reality show may be used for publicity and promotion by FOAN, the delegate must own the copyright to these images or have obtained permission prior to submission.Delegate agrees to waive any and all compensation for use of her name, likeness, voice, and /or biographical information for purposes of publicity and promotion.
The Face of Agric Nigeria reality show entrant agrees to abide by the above rules. If an entrant fails to abide by the above rules and/or brings FOAN disrepute, for which a decision will be made at the Director’s digression, Kairos Events and Entertainment has the right to terminate the entrant’s contract immediately, reclaim the entrants sash and authorise the deletion of all photos containing the Face of Agric Nigeria sash and crown. By submitting the entry form and fee(s) to Kairos Events and Entertainment, delegate agrees to abide by all policies, rules and regulations set forth by FOAN organizers. I agree to the above terms and conditions and agree to abide by all policies, rules and regulations set forth by the organizers of FOAN. I confirm that all information submitted is true and accurate. Falsification of information and failure to comply with the policies of FOAN may result in immediate disqualification and/or forfeiture of prizes won without benefit of refund in full or in part at the sole discretion of the organizers.